Everyone Can Create from Home Global Challenge for Parents
4 creative projects that young people can share with the world
How are you managing with learning at home?
Are you feeling overwhelmed by having to be the parent and the teacher?
Would you like to add some creativity projects into your child's home learning?
Change is scary. It creates anxiety for everyone.
But what if you give yourself a break and give your child the independence and freedom to let their creativity loose?
Now is the time for some flexibility and creativity in how we teach and learn
The Everyone Can Create from Home Global Challenge is a FREE 4 week cross-curricular program aimed at school-age children and designed to take the PRESSURE OFF you and your children.
How can we take the pressure off?
We know that the pressure of learning at home is difficult for many children and their families.
We think this is an incredible opportunity to do things differently.
Four Challenges - Four Weeks
The four challenges are creative, open-ended and require nothing more of you, parents and carers, than to inspire your children by sharing each prompt and resources. Children can draw, code, compose and film using an iPad (or any other device) at home with support from our help videos that you can share with them. The whole family can get involved if they wish - but the multi-level activities are really designed for children to explore each challenge independently.
Complement remote learning
We know that schools are trying their best to provide quality learning experiences for their students, so we have designed these challenges to complement the work that your children may have already been set. Start in the holidays or use as a down-time activity during the school day. We'd even hope that your children might get some great ideas that they can use to produce other work set by their teacher.
What do you get with the challenge?
FREE CHALLENGE - FREE RESOURCES.
This challenge requires you to do NOTHING except share (and discuss) the prompts with your children. All of these will be delivered within this online format - you just need to log in and discuss together. We have given just enough information to provide some fundamental knowledge and some inspiration. We know that children can produce some amazing things if they are left to it!
So when you sign up each week you will get:
- An overview guide to each challenge - to read online or download
- Online “How-To” videos - for you or your child to watch and pick up the basics
- Creativity prompts - just a few ideas and samples to get you started! It's always helpful to have an idea of what a creative project looks like!
- An opportunity for a real audience! Send what your child creates to a moderated online platform so they can share their creativity with the world!
- A certificate for each challenge that you can personalise and hand out
Get started now!
🌟 Bonus Materials 🌟
You will also get:
- Extra challenge sheets for those wanting more!
- Guidelines for sharing and planning
- Online support from experienced practicing teachers and a wider community
- Weekly Live Q&A - all via a private Facebook group if you need it
By taking part in this challenge you will…
- Give your children the FREEDOM to enjoy learning
- See how your children can FLOURISH CREATIVELY when given open-ended opportunities
- Help your children develop some of the LIFELONG SKILLS their future employers will be looking for
- REDUCE PRESSURE on YOU to support formal learning in the home
What are you waiting for?
Sign up today and get access to a mini-challenge that your children can start straight away.
The friendly team guiding you through your Pathfinder journey will be:
We're all teachers and Apple Professional Learning Specialists working in schools and universities throughout the UK and beyond. We look forward to introducing ourselves and supporting you through your journey!