Everyone Can Create from Home Global Challenge for Teachers
4 creative projects that young people can share with the world
How are you managing with remote learning?
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the amount of free stuff out there?
Are you feeling anxious about how you pull it all together in a manageable and meaningful way for your students?
Change is scary. It creates anxiety for everyone.
But what if you could face this new reality head-on and give yourself breathing space to adapt your existing resources for a remote learning environment?
Now is the time for some flexibility and creativity in how we teach and learn.
The Everyone Can Create from Home Global Challenge is a FREE 4 week cross-curricular program aimed at school-age children and designed to take the PRESSURE OFF you, your students and their parents.
How can we take the pressure off?
We know that the current way of delivering remote learning is difficult for many students and their families. We think this is an incredible opportunity to do things differently.
Four Challenges - Four Weeks
The four challenges are creative, open-ended and require nothing more of you, the teacher, than to inspire your students by sharing each prompt and resources. Students can draw, code, compose and film using an iPad (or any other device) in their own home with support from our help videos that you share. Parents can get involved if they wish - but the multi-level activities are really designed for students to explore each challenge independently.
Complement or enhance your current remote learning
We know that everyone is trying their best to provide quality learning experiences for pupils, and this challenge will complement the work you are already doing. We see this as an opportunity to empower you to deliver even higher quality student learning experiences that will not only see you through a few weeks of this crisis, but which may also guide you for years to come.
What do you get with the challenge?
FREE CHALLENGE - FREE RESOURCES.
This challenge requires you to do NOTHING except share:
- An overview guide to each challenge - just copy and paste, then send to your students
- Online “How-To” videos - so you don’t have to teach your students how to use the apps or the tech!
- Creativity prompts - just a few ideas and samples to get you started! It's always helpful to have an idea of what one looks like!
- An opportunity for a real audience! Send what your child creates to a moderated online platform so they can share their creativity with the world!
- A certificate for each challenge that you can personalise and award
Get started now!
🌟 Bonus Materials 🌟
As a teacher you will also get:
- Access to single downloadable pack containing everything you need to upload and share to your school online platform (Showbie/Google Classroom/Firefly or even email, etc)
- Downloadable guidelines, challenge sheets, planning documents and more that you can share with students and parents
- Online support from experienced practicing teachers and a wider community
- Weekly Live Q&A - all via a private Facebook group if you need it
👉 1:1 Personalised Coaching
- If your school has recently bought iPad, or you are seriously considering deploying them - you may qualify for FREE 1:1 bespoke support. Please get in touch to find out more.
- If you want to book a 1:1 call with one of our trainers to discuss how any of these projects might fit into your curriculum planning or to see how you could adapt your distance learning plans to suit your needs.
Please get in touch to find out more.
By taking part in this challenge you will…
- Save TIME and ENERGY creating engaging resources for your students
- See how your students can FLOURISH CREATIVELY when given open-ended opportunities
- Help your students develop some of the LIFELONG SKILLS their future employers will be looking for
- REDUCE PRESSURE on parents to support formal learning in the home
- Have access to FREE RESOURCES you can REUSE in the future
- Adapt strategies that will make PLANNING your other remote learning EASIER
What are you waiting for?
Sign up today and begin with a mini-challenge that that you can send to your students straight away.
Note - the download links will be sent to the email address you sign up with.
Please use a school email if possible.
The friendly team guiding you through your Pathfinder journey will be:
We're all teachers and Apple Professional Learning Specialists working in schools and universities throughout the UK and beyond. We look forward to introducing ourselves and supporting you through your journey!