Bespoke Remote Coaching
1:1 coaching to help you adapt your resources for remote teaching and learning
This is for you if:
- you have some knowledge of using technology to support remote learning but are not sure what to do next
- you want to engage your learners and reduce stress on parents
- you don't want to rewrite your whole curriculum but just want to adapt your plans so they are more effective
- you want to chat things through with someone who can help you see the wood for the trees
What will I get?
- a chance to talk through your current topics and discuss how you can adapt to engage learners remotely without putting stress on parents
- an expert guide to help you design the learning materials you need
- a clear plan to help you take action after our call
- committed space and time to prioritise and think how you can serve all your students well during this time
- a conversation with someone who gets it (we are all teachers and most of us are parents too!)
- 1x 60 minute call (via Skype/Zoom or Teams)
- comprehensive notes after our session, including a recording of the call
- homework tasks and exercises to get you doing the work
- 3 weeks of email support
Booking for this will open in the next few days but if you want to pre-bag yourself a spot please get in touch. Please don't be shy - we have helped hundreds of teachers like you and we'd love a chat.
Note: If your school has purchased iPad, you may qualify for significant discounts on a 1:1 bespoke coaching call. Schools or MATs you may also block book bespoke sessions for your staff. Again you will qualify for up to 80% discount on these. Please get in touch to find out more.
or Tel: 0843 2899089